Depression, Anxiety and Self-Esteem
Prior to discussing treatment options, we will take a and history, assess your present situation which may include exploring some of the following factors:
- Self talk
- Self defeating patterns
- Support system
- Self care practices
- Sleep, exercise and diet
- Enjoyable activities
We will then explore practical suggestions to help you regain a sense of control, create balance (Work, Love, Play) and set boundaries.
To manage stress, I will help you practice being mindful of your posture, breathing and self talk.
A variety of treatment tools will be offered, from a Cognitive Behavioural approach to more specialized techniques such as Emotional Freedom Therapy.
Contact me to learn strategies to enhance your confidence, improve your coping skills and to face your issues with a renewed sense of hope.
Types of Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Mental Health
- Grief & Loss
Benefits of Counselling
- Confidential, individualized approach
- Provides a sense of relief and hope
- Opportunity to be heard and supported
- Free of judgement or criticism
- Provides direction, empowerment
- Client Centered & Solution Focused Therapy
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Re-processing)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy