Grief and Loss Counselling
Your loss may be of a traumatic nature, the death of a loved one or triggered by major life changes such as divorce, health issues, job loss, etc.
Through gentle, supportive counselling, I will assist you in your journey to once again be able to experience joy in your life.
I will guide you through your healing process by providing a listening ear as we discuss your memories (both positive and not so positive), yearnings, fears and concerns.
We might explore your self-nurturing practices and support system and any unresolved issues pertaining to this loss.
If you are in need of a safe environment to begin your healing process and to once again find meaning and purpose in your life, contact me.
Types of Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Mental Health
- Grief & Loss
Benefits of Counselling
- Confidential, individualized approach
- Provides a sense of relief and hope
- Opportunity to be heard and supported
- Free of judgement or criticism
- Provides direction, empowerment
- Client Centered & Solution Focused Therapy
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Re-processing)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy